Monday 9 November 2015

Uniko November Release

Hello!

I am back with some more cards made using the fab November release from Uniko.  Bev designs great stamps all year round but her Christmas sets are amongst some of my all time favourites and these are no exception!

Today we are showcasing the Jingle Bells set.  I am looking forward to having more time to play with this gorgeous set but I whipped up 2 quick festive cards featuring the beautiful main sentiment:

I matted and layered up some American Crafts Christmas paper behind the central panel and black embossed jingle.  The bells are gold embossed and then coloured with gold wink of stella - they look very shimmery in real life! 
 
 
 

 
I love these bells - they are so sweet.  I popped this central panel up on a card base on which I had stamped two holly borders from Uniko's Background Builders - Christmas an older set but so versatile.
 
I hope you like today's festive cards.  These set contains really beautiful layering stamps which I will be playing with next!  Head on over to the Uniko blog to see what Bev and the DT have got to share with you :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sarah x
 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Two cards, you rock Sarah! Love those little bells on the Christmas red. Sorry I didn't get round to commenting yesterday, take it as read that I loved that card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous creation, Love this festive release and especially those tiny bells are my fave one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the font on the sentiment and looks fab on the red card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. Great font with the Jingle & yes have to agree the wee bells are v cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Sarah only just catching up on comments - been a little busy these last few days ... have you!!!?!?!?!?
    Love your Jingle cards - both are super crisp, striking and simply yummy - I especially love the cute mini bells just hanging off the sentiment. Too cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great showcasing of this fabulous set, Sarah ... your jingle cards are fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layered cards, Sarah. I love how you attached those little bells to the word. So cute.

    ReplyDelete