Saturday 7 November 2015

Watercolour Blooms

Hello!

Just a quick post from me featuring a couple of cards that I made recently which I haven't got round to blogging.  They both use the SSS/WPlus9 set - Many Thanks:

 
First I went with one of my fave colour combos of yellow and grey.  It gives a lovely soft look.
 

On this card I used richer colours and popped the panel up over some patterned paper.  A few splatters and soft inking around the edge give this card more of a distressed feel.

I will link my second card up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge as part of their Thanks theme and I have also played along at SSS's Flickr Challenge for the first time in months.  It is Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you playing in the SSS Flickr challenge again, Sarah! Both cards are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, both of them! Love the soft color combo of the first one and the distressed look of the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both wonderful cards Sarah - love those flowers in such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Sarah! You rocked that SSS stamp set!! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Sarah, gorgeous colours and perfect designs! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so lovely, Sarah! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete