Sunday 22 November 2015

Sew Pretty

Hello!

I have been itching to play with my new Avery Elle sewing themed stamps and dies.  I used to do a lot of sewing but don't have the time now - this way I can get the look in minutes!


I stamped the sentiment on cream cardstock and die cut the embroidery hoop out of wood effect paper.  The flowers are watercoloured and I added a few 'stitch' stamps around the hoop.  The stitched border stamp is from Inky Doodles.

I will link up at CASology where the theme is 'Pretty' and at Addicted to Stamps and More where Anything Goes.

I need to get back to Christmas card making but it was nice to make a non-festive card for a change!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful design!! I love the stitching details to match the images!! So pretty!! ;) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sarah. I love that you used cream, it looks perfect with the wood effect paper. And there it is, now adding those stitched border stamps to my wishlist!
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is soooooo pretty! The stitch lines forming the border looks wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Sarah! I love the woodgrain paper you used for the die cut and the little pops of colour from the flowers and stitches. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, this is so soft and feminine and pretty! I wish I knew how to sew...your card has so many pretty stitches, I adore it! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Sarah ... the 'stitched' elements are lovely with the woodgrain hoop and border! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is so pretty Sarah
    love that flower in a small portion
    love the whole design
    great card
    thanks for joining us this week at ATSM
    see you again next week maybe?
    hugs, Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete