Wednesday 24 February 2016

A Bit More Bling

Hello!

Just a quick post from me tonight with a card featuring sequins and glamour :)


I didn't really know where I was going with this one but had a piece of cardstock with some smooshed ink on it and decided to use my new runway inspired stamps from Tim Holtz.  I love these images! I added a touch of pencil colouring to enhance the image and a scattering of green and blue sequins along with a sparkly sentiment from WPlus9.  I like how it turned out....its a bit artsy :)

I will link up for a second time at AAA Cards current sequin themed challenge and at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And, as you said, artsy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish and rather chic, Sarah ... this is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so stylish! Love that image and your gorgeous smooshed background. Thanks for linking up at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant simplicity, Sarah, and I love it! These days I'm a jeans girl, but in the day, I loved to glam it up! This brings back wonderful memories for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Sarah! I adore the background...so amazing! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you are just rocking Sarah, don't know how you find the time!
    Love, love, love your messy side and that gorgeous elegant stamp - another one to the 'swap-wish' list!!! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive got this stamp set but not thought of using it like this, just love the card and thanks for the inspiration. Congrats on joining the LIM DT. I look forward to seeing your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! love the background! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a stunning card. Love your background and the gorgeous stamp.
    Am off for a browse in your blog but hope you don't tempt me with too many other goodies...
    A BIG CONGRATS on making the Less is More D.T.

    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete