Sunday 21 February 2016

A Few More Cards

Hello!

I just have a quick post today with a few more cards that I have made for current challenges starting with Time Out which has a great inspiration photo.


 
I was inspired by the skylines, text and black and white colour scheme.  The skyline die is from MFT and the sentiment from Altenew.  I masked a circle and added distress inks to add a bit of colour.  Here is the photo:
 
 
 
 
I have also made a second card for CASology as I found this cute egg shaped cutie from Create A Smile in the depths of my stash and had to link him up!

 
This is a mash up of lots of craft supplies - the patterned paper is MFT, the grass is a Lawn Fawn die, the hello is from Mama Elephant and Chickie is from Paper Smooches.  It is nice when products all play nicely together :)
 
That's all from me for one day.  I hope to see you again soon!
 
Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the inspiration picture! Love that skyline! And the chickie card is so adorable! Glad you found it and inked it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Sarah ... that cityscape is brilliant in the typed font ... gorgeous with the sponged sun! That little chick is such a cutie pie ... just adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops ... meant to add ... delighted to have you play along with us at Time Out with this beauty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little chickie - love the spring colours and the fresh feel of this! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea to have a text skyline in your first card. What a fantastic interpretation of the photo. And, your chickie is too cute, and is perfect for our egg challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out and CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to work out how you got the text on the skyline as I hadn't realised it was a die! Such a great take on our photo. Such a sweet CASology card. Thanks for joining us at TO

    ReplyDelete
  7. That text skyline is erfect and I love that sweet chick. Great makes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chick is just adorable, Sarah. How could you forget about him? ;) I love your take on the inspiration photo, too. Using printed paper for the skyline was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for getting HM at TO x

    ReplyDelete