Wednesday 24 December 2014

The LAST Christmas cards....

Happy Christmas!

I hope you are enjoying a wonderful festive season with friends and family....

As well as being Christmas Eve, we are almost at the midpoint of our Time Out Challenge to make a card inspired by the phrase:

Christmas is Love with All the Trimmings

Here is the card that I made for my hubby this year which I think combines the love and trimmings aspects of Christmas:



We don't have any mistletoe in the house so I may just have to hold this card over our heads!  The stamps are from Waltzingmouse and the stripes on the red card are from my favourite stencil of the year from SSS.

And here is my final, final Christmas card.  Kraft card, snowflakes and stags seemed to feature on a lot of my cards this year.  This card covers two out of the three:



The snowflake die is from Hero Arts and is inlaid in to the kraft base.  The sentiment is from Altenew.  I will join this card up at CAS on Sunday where the theme is Christmas and also at SSS Wednesday Challenge which is Anything Goes and runs for 2 weeks!

Thank you for all of your visits and kind words over the past 9 months since I started this blog - I wish that I could have sent you each a Christmas card!

Festive hugs,

Sarah x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Sarah! Merry Christmas to you and your hubby! I'm so happy to be teammates with you on TO. Your CAS cards are amazing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas Sarah, I hope you get lots of kisses! The kraft on white looks perfect and a CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous cards as always Sarah! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas cards - Happy Holidays to you and your husband and a crafty New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous cards, Sarah ... hope you and your family are having a wonderful and Merry Christmas! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Sarah! It is always wonderful to come and visit your blog and see what you have created. Enjoy your holidays and best wishes to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you too! Thanks for all the inspiration you show here on your blog and so much fun to get to know you better as a teammie at Time Out! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards! I especially love the kraft with white, so crisp and fresh! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are stunning. I think the card for your husband is especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fabulous cards, Sarah! Great masculine color combo and design on the first one and your crisp, clean snowflake looks great on the Kraft base on the 2nd one!
    I hope you had a lovely Christmas day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are very pretty! I love the white snowflake on the kraft! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are very pretty and CAS. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete