Monday 15 December 2014

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party

Hello!

A super quick post from me this morning before I go to work to link up with today's pajama party over at Waltzingmouse Stamps:


I didn't get the chance to make as much as I was planning for this month's PJ party but got the chance to ink up the lovely Nordic Winter to play along with Challenge #3 Old Pajamas:


 
It is a really simple design with the borders stamped in navy and topped with a sentiment from Tis The Season embossed in silver.
 
I might get something else made after work this evening....
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely background you created with the Nordic Winter stamp! It's beautiful in the blue with that bold sentiment! So glad you could join us at the WMS PJ party Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this clean and simple but very elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and love that pretty sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly clean and simple - love the navy and silver. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card, Sarah! I love the pattern in the background with the elegant font on the sentiment! Gorgeous color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete