Saturday 18 July 2015

Cupcake

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend....I am stopping by for a super quick post with a few cards that I have made inspired by the current challenge at CASology where the cue card is Cupcake.

 

I used lovely stamps from Waltzingmouse in pastel colours to create the sweet cupcake and combined it with a sprinkle of sequins.

I enjoyed stamping the cupcake so much I created a background with them:




I combined the cupcake background with a gold embossed sentiment from Altenew and a sprinkle of gold enamel dots.

I hope you like my cupcake creations!

Thanks, Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Love both of these - especially the one with the background stamp, that is fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your cupcake creations in their sweet pastel colours - so perfect for your delicious-looking cupcakes, and those coloured sequins could not be more perfect! I don't make enough background cards, and I love how you have made your second card! That gold adds such an indulgent touch! Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week Sarah! Such a treat, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really sweet 'cupcake' cards, Sarah! I love the soft pastels, and how you designed your very own patterned paper on the second one...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy cupcakes, Sarah. The colors are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious cupcakes, Sarah ... those ice-creamy pastel colours are just yummy! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete