Monday 6 July 2015

Nautical card

Hello,

A quick post from me with a 2nd card that I have made for this week's Less Is More challenge which is red, white and blue.  I love the clean and crisp designs that you can create with this colour combo and once I had gone past patriotic I thought of nautical:


 
 
I used one of my favourite sets from Waltzingmouse - Ocean Bound and stamped the rope in red with a popped up white panel featuring the anchor stamped in navy and the sentiment white embossed on a piece of blue cardstock.
 
I hope you like my nautical design :)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Nautical designs seem to be all the rage lately. This is a great way to incorporate red white and blue in a non-patriotic way. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crisp and classy, great design and another superb card for the LIM gallery
    Thanks so much for always playing along! You rock!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp and fresh and so deliciously CAS, Sarah ... very cool! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful creation, Sarah. Love that sentiment and the stamping is so crisp.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love that rope border Sarah!
    Very stylish nautical look
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    PS Happy birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your ShowCase

    ReplyDelete