Thursday 30 July 2015

Time Out Reminder

Hello!

We are already at the second week of the latest challenge at Time Out where we are CASEing Alice!

I have used the same stamps again for my second card (I do love the Hero Arts cactus set!) and this time I have watercoloured them:


On this card I popped them up against kraft card to echo Alice's design and added a few hearts and hugs related sentiment too.

This is the fab original from Alice of Alice's Little Wonderland:



There are so many ways that you could go with this card from the layout to the patterns, colours, image, sentiment etc.  I can't wait to see how you were inspired!

The DT have more takes on the inspiration card to share with you at Time Out along with our fab GD, Rema from RTImpressions.

I will also link up with the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon's Wednesday Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha ... fab sentiment with these cute succulents, Sarah ... the dimension of the cacti against the stencilled background is brilliant ... love the scattering of sweet hearts! Anita:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colouring and the pops of red are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your water coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful composition and watercoloring! The cute hearts add the perfect touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Beautiful water coloring and I love the stenciled background on this card! LOVE the sentiment, too ~ Thanks for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fabulous cards, love the stencil background in the first one.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete