Friday 24 July 2015

Uniko Challenge Reminder

Hello!

A super quick post today to share a reminder card for the current challenge over at Uniko Studio - it is black and white with a splash of colour.

 

I used an old favourite - The Hands of Time set to create this card in black and white with a touch of soft blue.  I popped up the central panel to add a bit of interest and stamped a sentiment from A Gift For You on to black card.  I absolutely love the detail of these stamps!

I hope you find time to join in with our latest challenge!

Check out the fab inspiration from the DT and our talented Guest Designers - Anita from Neet and Crafty and Julie from Crafted by Jules.

I shall also link up at the Clean and Simple challenge over at Addicted to Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. Perfect, classy and elegant stamping as ever Sarah.
    Love the layout and the delicate blue hue - simply AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sarah, love the raised panel, it just makes it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Just looks so classy. Perfect. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modern, graphic, and beautiful! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and crisp! Beautiful card! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I have this set and had forgotten about it, needs some dusting off. Adore how you have used the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant, graphic, delicate ... and gorgeous, Sarah ... so stylish! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant Sarah! Love how you popped up the central panel! Love your colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the details on these stamps, too! Gorgeous card, Sarah! I love how you popped up the panel and your color palette is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this classic design, Sarah, especially since you used aqua for your pop of color! I've made a note and hope to get a card made before it's too late!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamping spotlight technique & the use of the doilies makes it more spectacular. Loving your colour choice for the splash 😊 hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete