Thursday 9 July 2015

Time Out #35

Hello!

Happy Thursday to you - I hope your week is going well?  We have another fab Time Out Challenge to get you in a creative mood!  The challenge is Nature with an Optional Twist of Animals (which can include butterflies and other insects).  This is one that we can all play along with :)

Here is my card:



It is a very simple take on the challenge using all Hero Arts stamps.  I love the little ladybirds from the Antique Engravings set combined with a bold birthday sentiment.  I simply coloured my trail of ladybirds with Spectrum Noir pencils and that is it!!  I just like the way they meander across the card :)

I am so delighted that we have the fabulous Barb from Barb's Studio Creations with us as a GD for this challenge.  Barb is such a talented cardmaker and one of those generous bloggers who makes blogland a happier place with all of her encouraging comments.  I love her style and know you will too so do stop by if you haven't already visited her blog.  The rest of the talented DT also have fab designs to inspire you too.

I almost forgot to mention that we have a prize of $25 from the lovely CAS-ual Fridays for one lucky player who uses the twist. 

I will also link up at the July Challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking which is clean and simple and at CASology where the cue card is Repeat - as the ladybirds are an example of repeat stamping.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute and so stylish too, Sarah! I can't believe this was a "quick make" from you -such a good design. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little lady bugs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little ladybirds and a wonderful CAS beauty. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the shadows make them look dimensional ! Very sweet and CAS! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In real and here on your card; ladybugs are the one insects that are allways welcome in my garden! Just find it a pitty if they fly inside the house...
    A fun design! Hope you have a fun weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ladybugs look real enough for me to reach out and touch them. Such a fun card! Darling!

    So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww - those cute little ladybugs sure make a delightful birthday card! Great to see you playing with us at the A2z scrapbooking challenge! Come back next time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ladybugs are so cute, and perfect with this sentiment! Fabulous card as always, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ladybugs and during the Summer, the kids and I are always rescuing them from the school pool. I've seen a lot of the blue iridescent ones lately and they are really something. So of course I fell in love with your card, its so simple and totally makes me smile as the bugs are the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah these lady bugs are so cute! I love them in my gardens too!! Thanks for playing with us at a2z!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute, love all the ladybirds. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  13. This just has me smiling, Sarah ... such a sweet loveliness of ladybirds meandering across your card ... adorable! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Sarah! Thanks so much for joining us at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute. Thanks for playing along with us at a2z scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete