Wednesday 15 March 2017

Leafy Scene

Hello!

I hope your week is going well.  I thought I would drop by with a quick post to play along with this week's challenge at CASology where the cue card is Foliage.  Having made some leafy cards for this week's Less is More challenge, I decided to do something a bit different:


I inked through a leaf stencil from Clarity Stamps to create a scene.  The images are from Inkylicious and the sentiment is from Altenew.    I will also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is a Bit of Green - which features in my inky scene.

I was inspired to make this card as a smaller scale version of a scene I created at the weekend:


I cut a hare aperture with a sizzix die and popped that up over an inky sunset scene.  Framed, it creates a lovely picture.  I have added it to my Folksy shop :)

Thank you for stopping by,

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are so creative, Sarah. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "leafy window" into the sunny scene. Delightful idea. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun technique you created. Beautiful cards. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards, love how you have done this with the scenes inside the silhouette. Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win at CASology, truly well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever idea of creating a scene inside a shaped image. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp A Bit O Green Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, I know this is terribly late, but I wanted to say how awesome I thought these cards were! Such a brilliant idea and so masterfully executed! A well deserved CASology win!! CAS brilliance!!!

    ReplyDelete