Saturday 11 March 2017

Uniko Revisited

Hello!

After a busy birthday month over at Uniko and a fab new release, we are taking the opportunity to revisit an older Uniko set this month.  As spring and easter are just around the corner, it seems the perfect time to get Some Bunny out for a play :)

As it is springtime, I decided to sit Some Bunny amongst some cheerful flowers:


I stamped and masked the bunny before stamping flowers from Flower Power #5 and leaves from Fun Flower.  It is great to see how these stamps all work so well together.  The sentiment is from the Cosmos set.  I coloured the bunny in with coloured pencils.

The rest of the DT have more inspiration showcasing ways that you can use this sweet stamp over at the Uniko blog!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

16 comments:

  1. Oh I love the bunny sitting in between the flowers, what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Springtime card. I love the bunny in grey and it's a colour I forget when it comes to colouring him, I always reach for browns! A wonderful showcase of this set and how it can be used with other Uniko stamps, thank you and hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunny, nestled amongst the pretty flowers, is absolutely darling! So wonderful to see that you coloured him with pencils; incentive for my to do so with my set! Springtime spectacular!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The bunny looks so comfy sitting amongst the blooms, super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little card. Love the flowers behind the bunny:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I really do like this (it might be my favourite of all the blog hop!) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunny looks so happy sitting in his
    field of flowers.
    darling card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful masking Sarah - I'm very impressed (masking is not one of my strong points!) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful masking Sarah - I'm very impressed (masking is not one of my strong points!) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that cute bunny sitting in the flowerbed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you've rocked the bunny here Sarah. He looks so at ease amongst those Uniko blooms and your colouring is just fabulous. Even bought some of those pencils myself this week but much practice needed. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute that I think I need to pull my bunny out again, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute, love the spring feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such an adorable card!! :) thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty, love this! Joining in with the blog hop and hopping a bit further, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete