Thursday 2 March 2017

Uniko and Time Out

Hello!

I am back for a quick mid week post to celebrate Time Out's 3rd birthday!  Sandie and Nonni are the two inspirational crafters who started this popular challenge which is one of my favourites.  Congrats to all of the fab DT over at Time Out who provide us with such beautiful designs. 

As Uniko is sponsoring Time Out, the Uniko DT are playing along.  The theme is Love/Friendship with the optional twist of spotlight stamping.  I didn't use the twist but made 2 cards using Uniko stamps:

 
I used the fabulous Originally Organic set to frame various Uniko sentiments.  Have you seen the Organic Additions set that has just been released - it is gorgeous!

 
I used the funky Uniko Style set to create this card in warm oranges with grey tones.  I deliberately offset the outlines slightly to create a printed look and think it works well with the loose style of the florals.  I can't stop playing with these stamps! 
 
I hope that you find the time to play along with Time Out and check out all of the inspiration and fun over at their blog :)
 
Thanks for stopping by, Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. Love the placing of the originally organic stamps round the sentiment. Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two new fab cards Sarah ! I love this Originally Organic stamp set, it is so delicate and it frames so beautifully the sentiment ! And what about these funky flowers ! They are just great, and what a clever idea to offset the outlines ! All these bright colours remind me that spring is close by, great ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words Sarah and for being in our DT in the past and helping us grow. Your cards are wonderful. The first one feels like the flowers are giving the sentiment a little hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! 2 cards from you and here's me thinking you were sailing close to the wind to get just one in on time!!! Superb makes and lovely colours and sentiments, superb designs and now if it wasn't so late I'd be heading off to play with these sets too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you are playing along with us! Your cards are so so gorgeous! I love how delicate the first one is and how fun and cheery the second. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are beautiful and perfect for our Friendship-theme! I love the way you used color, these new beautiful stamps really shine! And orange with grey... Love it! Thank you so much joining the birthday festivities at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're both absolutely super. However, I love, love the second card with those orange flowers - and I don't do orange! Great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards again Sarah, great colour combo's too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad that we "met" through the TIME OUT DT Sarah! I love your work and this first one looks so beautifully delicate! That is my favorite of these... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great composition for your one layer card. Love the soft orange hues for your second card - don't often see many orange cards! X

    ReplyDelete