Wednesday 17 June 2015

Bits and Pieces

Hello!

I am just stopping by to share a few cards that I have made recently but not got around to posting.  Things are a little bit hectic at this end whilst I wrap things up at work but I am hoping they will calm down over July so I just need to hang in there and look forward to the changes that I am planning for :)

Here is a CAS card that I made inspired by the ombre challenge over at Virginia's View:


I simply inked shades of green on a piece of cardstock and popped it behind the negative of a Memory Box die cut.  It looks lovely and fresh with all of that white space.

I will also link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge regarding favourite products/techniques.  This card features two of my fave products/techniques which are distress inks and die cutting!  I have found myself using dies more and more over recent years and love the clean lines it gives.

Next up is a card I used featuring the waste from a previous design:

I had watercoloured a panel using the Tiny Flags stamp from Hero Arts and used the central panel on a previous card.  I used the remaining frame on this card and layered it with an inner kraft frame along with a Hero Arts sentiment.  The triangle stamps are from WPlus9.


I will link up at the Hero Arts tic tac toe challenge - I have gone with the horizontal row of heat embossing, watercolouring and birthday.

That's it from me.  I promise to come round and visit you at the weekend but in the meantime, thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x





7 comments:

  1. This is so CAS and lovely, Sarah!! Love how you used the colors and dies!! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Ombre/Monochromatic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of your cards!! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design is CAS perfection!!! WOWZAs... I love the way you did that ombre, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful cards, but the ombre sponging on the first just keeps pulling me back to it: great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving both of your cards (you know I can't go past triangles!!!). Especially love the CAS design and ombre of your first card, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of the leaf card, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue and green triangles are so fresh and fun, Sarah ... and oh my, that stunning fern with the green ombré background ... simply stunning! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete