Thursday 4 June 2015

Time Out #32 Reminder

Hello!

Back again with a reminder that there is still time to play along with our current challenge at Time Out.  We are asking you to CASE with your own twist this gorgeous card by Deepti from Dee's Art Utopia:


 

This time I wanted to focus on the black base and patterned paper:


 
 
I die cut a flower out of patterned paper which I felt echoed the check that Deepti had used and popped that up over a black base.  The sentiment and die cut banner are from Papertrey.  It is a really simple design but one that I wouldn't have come up with out the inspiration card to get me started :)
 
I love seeing how many different card designs can come from the same starting point and hope you will share your twist with us over at Time Out.  There is more inspiration from the DT over at the blog and from our fabulous GD, Maura.
 
Thanks for stopping by :)
 
Sarah x
 
 

6 comments:

  1. fabulous take on Deepti's card. Love the drama of the black and red x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with the checkered paper and the die cut flower! Very creative take on Deepti's card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful take on Deepti's casecard! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for the delay in my visits...I always enjoy seeing what you have created! What a beautiful take on Deepti's card! I love the checked background and your black flower and banner are fabulous! I'm sure she will be really impressed with all the love you put into this card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Sarah ... a lovely combination of country and drama ... such a great take on Deepti's card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My apologies in my lateness in commenting, but I love this negative die cutting and a super CASE of Deepti's card too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete