Monday 15 June 2015

WMS PJ Party

Hello!

A super quick post with my second card for the last few hours of this month's Pajama Party over at Waltzingmouse Stamps.  I had an idea for a third card but ran out of time and energy :)

I went with the coffee tones from Challenge #2 again but this time paired it with the beautiful vintage roses:




This is definitely a much more milky coffee than my previous cowboy creation but I love the elegant look of the creams and browns.  The scalloped die cut base is from WPlus9.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tones on the roses Sarah! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those soft neutrals make such gorgeous flowers, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sarah, loving your coffee tones too :) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous café au lait (or creme!) colours for your lovely blooms, Sarah ... so pretty! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete