Thursday 25 June 2015

Pretty Paste

Hello,

Another very quick post from me to share another card I have made using stencils and embossing paste. 


You probably can't even see the embossing paste although it is a light peach colour.  I coloured some embossing paste with distress inks to give a really subtle touch of colour and part pasted through a flower stencil (may be Heidi Swapp) to create a base for my PTI butterfly which is inked in shades of distress.  The sentiment from WPlus9 is gold embossed to reflect the warm colours on the card.

I will link up for a second time at Less Is More and AAA Cards which are both featuring stencils and for a second time at Simon's Wednesday Challenge which is the ever popular Anything Goes :)

That's it for me.  I've got loads to do so don't tell anyone that I was here with you....

Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sarah, loving your ombre effect again - and the super yummy white space.
    Just perfect. Thanks for playing along at both AAA Cards and Less is More again this week.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicity of your card and the peachy/ombre color on the butterfly is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So subtle and pretty, definitely my sort of minimalist use of paste! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love the soft ombre colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this is lovely, Sarah. Such pretty colours paired with the gold, stunning combo.
    Thanks for sharing another entry with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous ombré butterfly, Sarah ... so lovely against that subtle and delicate embossing (yes, I see it over here!)! Hope you're enjoying a quieter weekend! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fading colour is so beautiful! And a butterfly like this one is always perfect... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty! Love that butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enlarged your photo and LOVE the soft embossing paste you placed on the front panel...so pretty, Sarah! Love your butterfly, too...I think ombre and pastels look beautiful on butterflies, especially this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Catching up on my comments, sorry this is so late!
    Another fab card Sarah and I can see the stencilling, though it is pretty subtle in the photo lol!
    Thanks for joining us last week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete