Sunday 3 August 2014

Butterflies One Layer

Hello!

I have made a one layer card using my all time favourite Hero Arts stamps - the butterflies are just lovely!

 
I masked the top third of the card and inked the bottom portion with Peacock Feathers and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks.  I stamped the butterflies and used a HA sentiment to finish.  Really simple!
 
I will link this up with Hero Arts one layer challenge and with Addicted to Stamps current Anything Goes challenge.  Also remember that the challenge at Time Out which is a theme - celebrations with an optional twist of butterflies!
 
I hope you like it!  Thanks, as always, for stopping by.
 
Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful masking and inking, Sarah! I love those butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blending of inks is so good. I can never get it so even. And lovely, elegant design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you blend so perfectly!! Love those butterfly stamps and that they are all so pretty and different. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful one layer card, Sarah! I love how you blended your inks to create the background...the butterflies really look as though they're floating away in the sky...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog through Time Out Challenges. Beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete