Friday 15 August 2014

Over At A Blog Named Hero

Hello!

It's time for another challenge over at A Blog Named Hero and it is a really fun one:



This month we have a great collaboration with Reverse Confetti - their stamps and dies are so fresh and cool.

Here is the card that I made:

 
I white embossed Hero Art's Looped Flower background stamp on to watercolour card and created an ombre effect with Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar distress inks.  The sentiment is from Hero Art's Flower Garden set, white embossed on to vellum and die cut with a Reverse Confetti tag die.  The lovely flowers are white embossed on to vellum from Reverse Confetti's Petals n Posies set.  A few pops of black add some contrast.
 
Do go and check out the fab cards from the lovely Design Team!  I hope you will play along with our ombre challenge :)
 
Remember that there is a great prize from our fab sponsors:
 
 


I look forward to seeing what you create.  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this ombre water colouring with embossing. I must try this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created your ombre effect with your inks, Sarah...the pinks are so pretty and your polka dot flowers are really charming! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the ombre look and its so much fun to do I think. Have never entered any of the Blog Named Hero challenges, just might have to give it a go this time!!

    ReplyDelete