Thursday 28 August 2014

Flower Power

Hello!  How are you today?

Sometimes I sit down to make one thing, get distracted by the crafting supplies on my table and end up going in a completely different direction!  That's what happened today as I should have been making a birthday card for my Dad but Bev from Uniko Studio has been making such lovely cards with the new stamps in her Flower Power series recently that I ended up having a play with mine too:



I absolutely love these flowers and yellow and grey is a favourite colour combo.  It is such a simple design and would be easy to mass produce.  I will enter it into Uniko's current challenge to make cards for special occasions and link up with Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge which is Anything Goes.

As it is a simple design I made another using the first in the Flower Power series:

 
I hope you like them!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful designs Sarah, I can see why the stamps were diverting you ;D lovely cards :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love he design and both color combos, Sarah! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sets are gorgoeus and you have really done a fab job here xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Sarah. The bottoms look like designer paper and I mean that as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these cards are so fun!! that happens to me all the time when i sit at my studio table ;) its called creativity hehehe Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really lovely and would look so good as a set. And I really like the stamps you used, must see if I can track some down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so pretty, Sarah ... I particularly love the colour combination on the first, it's so fresh and crisp and lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, I had to laugh about how you get distracted...so true :) Can't go wrong with classic black, gray and yellow...so chic! Love the shape and size of the leaf and floral images! Also love the colors and floral image on the second one too! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful..love the crisp design and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love how you designed both cards with all those beautiful flowers, Sarah! The colors are so pretty, and I love how you created your own pattern on each card! Hopefully, you managed to get your father's card done by now :)

    ReplyDelete