Thursday 7 August 2014

Over at A Blog Named Hero

Hello!

Today is my solo post at A Blog Named Hero.  This month we have a great collaboration with Reverse Confetti - their stamps and dies rock :)




I have made 3 cards with the gorgeous Petals n Posies stamps and dies and my favourite Hero Arts supplies.  Here is one of them:

 
I used some of my favourite distress inks - Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry along with a fab sentiment from Hero Arts Be Happy Today set.  I love the funky flowers from Reverse Confetti - they are great to layer up. 
 
I will also link up with A2Z Scrapbooking's new challenge for August which is on the theme of encouragement - I think this is quite an inspiring sentiment :)
 
Head over to ABNH to see what else I have been up to.  Whilst you are there remember to join in with our current challenge:
 
 
You can win a prize from our fab sponsors:
 


 Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon :)
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors, Sarah! Your design with the layered banner and flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those colours blended together are delicious! And they look fantastic with the black. Are you back from holiday or did you pack up your craft room and take it with you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so good at blending inks and those flowers are really funky and the colours you have used match this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sarah! Your background is stunning, and I love the flower! Off to check out your post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge with us at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah -- I think your card is fabulous and your are right the sentiment is perfect for an Encouragement card. Thank you so much for playing in our challenge! You've also reminded me that I want to get a card done for the challenge over at ABNH! Best wishes with you post and again, thanks so much for joining us on the a2z Challenge Blog!!

    Lisa
    a2z Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautifully done Sarah!! That is an inspiring sentiment indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your inking! gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at a2z!

    ReplyDelete