Sunday 31 August 2014

Missing U

Hello!

I hope you have had a good weekend - it has been warmer this weekend with a bit of sunshine to cheer us all up before school starts on Tuesday!

I am posting a last minute card for CASology which has a cue card this week of Letter.  I had lots of ideas but not enough time.  Here is what I did make:

 
I stamped letters randomly in soft grey (Memento Ink's London Fog) and in pink.  The stamps are a discontinued set from a company called Banana Frog.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments and the bow is by Maggie Holmes.
 
I hope you like it!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah!!! I ADORE this idea card, jam packed with cuteness!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card, Sarah! The alphas are so fun, and I love the color combo! Love that sweet little pink and white bow, too ~ What a great take on the Cue Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking that this is a very clever card!! What fun to stamp all the letters but u in the dull grey and then the pops of pick emphasize what's missing!! Super well done and I love the bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little bow and adore this colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever!! Brilliant idea and just love the soft grey with the pink and white. Good luck with the start of school, always such a busy time but a big relief when its all over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea, Sarah, and I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these two colours together and your twist on the Casology challenge is very clever. Cx

    ReplyDelete