Tuesday 12 May 2015

Birthday Fishes!

Hello!

Happy Tuesday to you - I hope your week has got off to a good start :)  This is a super quick post from me to share a card that I have made to play along with this week's Less Is More Challenge which is Water and a One Layer Card.

Here is what I came up with:

 
The cute fishes are from Mama Elephant's Cosmic Stars set.  I watercoloured them and added some bubbles using Winnie & Walter's Big Bang Confetti set.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  I masked the fish and inked through a stencil from Create A Smile to create my water effect. 
 
I will also link up at AAA Cards 1st Birthday Challenge - I have loved playing along at AAA in its first year, it is a really fun challenge blog with a great DT.  Happy First Birthday :)
 
Thanks for stopping by - I really appreciate your visits!
 
Sarah x

18 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Sarah, love the fun image and colours and a fantastic watery wave effect.
    Great take for both challenges and thanks as always for playing along at AAA Cards and Less is More.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little guys ... they're sooo cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww your fish are soooo cute. Thanks for sharing your terrific card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect, perfect, perfect! Love it, love it, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card Sarah,I love it ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Sarah. I love how your blending fades out beautifully and those fish are great, I love that they are facing forwards :)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, Sarah ... gorgeous stencilling and such adorable little fish! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these sweet fishes and your stenciled background is perfect! Such a great color combo too, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. Love that wavy stencil, and those adorable fishies. The colors are great. Thanks for linking up and joining in our birthday celebration at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet are your little fishes!! So glad you could play along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done and so cute! So fun to mix and match all those stamp sets. Thanks so much for joining us for our birthday party hop challenge! Cheers, Victoria- AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the SHOWCASE at LIM, Sarah! Your card is so deserving and so are you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cuuuutttee
    do you believe me I ever made a card using that set too and also with orange color...
    and congrats on being picked at Less is More...you deserve it..
    adorable and cute card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Would have also been perfect for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card Sarah! I am always amazed by how well you use stencils - your blending is absolutely seamless and perfect for the image! Thanks for celebrating with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soooo pretty! |I love how you designed this gorgeous birthday greetings. The elements and sentiments are awesome. So unique and stunning!

    ReplyDelete