Saturday 16 May 2015

Special Birthday Surprise!

Hello!



Today is the lovely Sandie from London Days birthday and lots of friends are taking part in a birthday linky party hosted by Kylie at Addicted to Stamps!  Sandie is a fabulous stamper, card designer and blogger.  Many of you will know her from all of the design teams that she is on along with the kind comments and encouragement she leaves across blogland.   We couldn't let her birthday go by without a celebration :)

Here is my card for Sandie - I hope she has got it....




I created a heart mask and stamped through it with the some lovely Uniko floral stamps.  The sentiment is gold embossed on vellum and a few enamel dots to finish. 

The linky party runs until the end of the month so it would be great if you could join in the birthday celebration.

Happy Birthday, Sandie!  I hope you have a great day x

Sarah x


17 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this for me, you sneaking thing! But I love it and feel so special. And wow to the stamping, love the coloirs and mix of stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Sarah! A perfect card for Sandie and I'm sure she'll love it! Fabulous design and colours! Looks like your alarm worked to link up early! I wanted to be in first and set my alarm for 6.50 then dozed off until 7.15 having switched it off! Hope she'll forgive me! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that is one beautiful card, Sarah. I LOVE the stamping inside the heart mask. Beautiful! Thanks for helping organise Sandie's linky party xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your stamping is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card Sarah!! Love floral heart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Love those little filler stamps and beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your heart filled with beautiful and colourful flowers Sarah! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Sarah - what a great way to use those teeny tiny flower stamps. I'm sure Sandie will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic stamping, Sarah ... your floral heart is just gorgeous ... love that it's still visible under the vellum overlay! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Sarah! Love the floral heart and the strip of vellum. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is just gorgeous Sarah and such a lovely suprise for Sandie too:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Sarah. Sandie will love it. Fabulous stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarah,
    I really love the pretty blooms you chose for inside your heart and your gold embossed sentiment is the perfect touch! I'm sure Sandie is going to love it, too!
    Thank you so much for your condolences...it was so sweet of you to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your floral background is beautiful, Sarah. I was just looking at a purchased card that had a similar look to it and thought I'd try to recreate it. You did it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You, Sarah and Kylie did such a wonderful job getting this organised, thank you so much!! I bet it was a lovely surprise for her and she felt extra special. Your card is so pretty and you do masking so well.

    ReplyDelete