Wednesday 20 May 2015

Where is the sunshine?

Hello!

I am glad that this week's challenge theme at Less is More is hello sunshine because it is the only way that I am going to see any this week.  It is still cold and wet here :(

This is the card I made to cheer myself up:




I used my WPlus9 dies and sentiment.  The sunshine is layered up several times, covered in glossy accents and sprinkled with glitter.  I let the die cuts do all of the work on this one.

I will add this as my 3rd entry to Happy Little Stampers dies and punches challenge.

I hope you are enjoying some sunshine :)

Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. I love this sunny card! It is sunny and raining here and too cold for the time of the year, so don't mind if I enjoy your sunny card... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cheered yourself and all of us in Blogland, Sarah! This is bright and happy to the max!! I wish you could send some of that wet our way!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glittery sun!! Getting emails again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really love this bright and cheery card, Sarah! Your clouds and sun are so pretty and I love all the sparkle on the sentiment! Hope your weather improves for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunny, glittery, shiny, cheerful and colourful.
    Simply perfect and I love it.
    Thanks so much for playing at LIM. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glitter on the sunshine, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of those die cuts, Sarah. I love the shimmer and shine.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of those die cuts, Sarah. I love the shimmer and shine.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great Sarah... you can extend the scalloped die to fit the card base if you fancy doing it! I did make a video showing how to do it!
    I love all those die-cuts and the glitzy sunshine looks ac
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous sunny card Sarah! We have had a bit of sunshine, but more is always welcome!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fabulous and vibrant, Sarah ... cheerful and fun ... and so full of shimmery sunshine! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete