Friday 15 May 2015

PJ Party #3

Hello!

Here is my final card playing along with the May PJ Party at Waltzingmouse Stamps.  This is for Challenge 3 - Old Pyjamas:




I used the cowboy from Back in the Saddle and a sentiment from Free Spirit - Sentiments.  The rope frame is from Clarity Stamps.  I simply inked along some torn strips of paper to create the landscape and added a masked moon.  I hope you like the sepia tones!



That is me all partied out for May - I'm off to check out the other fabulous creations in the galleries!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

9 comments:

  1. LOVE your landscape Sarah - and that's a nifty rope border! super card and yep I love the sepia - delighted with this card - will be pinning for sure! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous shadowy scene Sara! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this is a great western scene you have created! Love the way you framed it with the rope. If you get the pinstripe background stamp You will love it! I have to stop myself from using it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab scene, Sarah ... looks just like the end of a movie, when the cowboy is riding off into the sunset (or in this case, the moonlight)! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card, Sarah! I love the rope frame...it's perfect for your cowboy, and your distressed papers is such a great way to tie your theme together! Really great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous Sarah! love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well dear Sara, you really created amazing landscape. PJ parties are just famous and I just love to attend PJ parties. This year I am also throwing PJ party at party space rentals in Brooklyn and now I got the idea of invitation card from here.

    ReplyDelete