Thursday 21 May 2015

Time Out #31 reminder

Hello!

Have you had time to get grungy with us at Time Out yet?!  There is still a week left of our grunge with the optional twist of embossing challenge left....

Here is my take:

 

I inked through a Memory Box grid stencil in soft blue and grey inks in the background and used various grunge stamps I have including a smudgy circle from Hero Arts and some splatters from WPlus9.  I added a die cut label and embossed sentiment from Simon Says.

I always think grunge works well for male cards and that is what I have focused on today. And hopefully there is enough white space to ensure that I have kept it CAS!

Check out what the rest of the fab DT have come up with along with our super talented GD Ksenija from Sweet Kobylkin.

There are prizes up for grabs with this challenge from Stamplorations - check out the TO blog for more info.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you take Time Out to play along with us!

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. I do love that grunge grey circle, what a fab stamp. I like grunge for guys and gals! Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your circlestamp fits so beautifully with the sentiment and I love your sponged background! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I keep missing your posts Sarah - so I'm catching up now.
    This card is stunning, grunge but delicate. I've shy'ed away from this challenge as I dont' think I do grunge well. We'll see what comes to mind in the next week eh! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gunge card, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a great grid stencil, Sarah ... fabulous with those soft circles and fabulous label sentiment ... very cool grunge card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, your card is so tender, love that soft blue and grey inks mix, and gradual focusing on the sentiment from soft vague background to the embossed label

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome grunge card, Sarah! I love how you paired your stamps and stencil and your sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Until we did this challenge, I would never have thought that grunge cards could also be CAS. You've totally proven that with this fabulous card. Love the soft colours which still work for a guy and the grid stencil is perfect!

    ReplyDelete