Sunday 31 May 2015

Goodbye Amber!

Hello!

Our Uniko teamie Amber from Bella Rose Cards is leaving us today and we couldn't let her go without saying goodbye!  Amber is a talented cardmaker whose designs are full of bright colours and creativity.  She also loves polka dots so I decided to make a card that combined some of these elements:




I used the fab polka dot polaroid frame from Strike a Pose along with a sentiment from the same set.  The balloons are from Balloon Bash.  I added a bit of Wink of Stella to some of the dots and also a bit of pale grey ink around the bottom and edge of the frame to add some dimension.

Head over to the Uniko blog to see more farewell cards from the DT.  Amber has been with Uniko for a long time and been a source of fantastic inspiration - we are sad to see you go!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

StrikeAPoseProdPic   BalloonBashProdPic

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for amber Sarah and love how you've incorporated the polka dots - I missed that!
    I'm also impressed at the clever idea to pop pictures of the sets you've used at the bottom of the post. That's inspiring and I might have to case that idea if you don't mind. Have a good day. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots too, and I also love balloons on a card as well! Very nice what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card you've made for Amber, who will be very much missed at Uniko! She'll love the polka-dot frame, the balloons and your bright colours, as do I!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool mix of stamps, love the sentiment popped up x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah! This is adorable! Thank you so much for the sweet compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah! This is adorable! Thank you so much for the sweet compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and cheery card, I'm sure her inspiration will be missed! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright and breezy and so fun, Sarah! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete