Friday 15 May 2015

Waltzingmouse PJ Party

Hello!

A quick post from me to play along with the fun Pyjama Party over at Waltzingmouse Stamps


This card is for the Bedtime Story Sketch:


 

I used my favourite ever woodgrain stamp stamped in brown ink on kraft for the tags which are also from Waltzingmouse.  The sentiment and wheels are from Waltzingmouse's Ocean Bound set and the rope borders are from Tying the Knot.  The middle tag is popped up. 

Here is the sketch that I was using:

 

I have a couple of other PJ party cards to add so will be back soon!

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Very striking card Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Sarah - you are rocking the crisp cards today! Best of luck later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brown and blue on this great nautical card Sarah! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The woodgrain is fabulous as a background for the crisp blue and white, Sarah ... a brilliant nautical look! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful nautical card, Sarah! I love the woodgrain background and the rope borders are perfect...Love it!

    ReplyDelete