Friday 12 January 2018

Craft Stamper - Take It Make It Challenge!

Hello!

I am delighted to be sharing my first project for the Take It Make It Challenge at Craft Stamper :) As always, the theme is Anything Goes, as long as you use stamping somewhere on your project.  And, to make matters even more exciting, the sponsors for the challenge this month are the fabulous Visible Image with two of their stamp sets up for grabs!

   Take It, Make It Challenge  

Given that Visible Image are our sponsors, I have made a card featuring images from their Dare To Swim stamp set:



I white embossed the jellyfish stamps and created a deep sea back background using Spectrum Noir sparkle pens, combined with a sprinkling of water.  The shoals of fish are stamped with a combination of gold and bronze embossing powder to give them some tonal variation.  The sentiment is from My Favourite Things Essential Sentiments.  

I really love these VI stamps....have you seen the fabulous new release that they have been previewing this week??

I hope that you can join in with the fun over at the Take It, Make It Challenge - there is still plenty of time to play along!  The DT have some amazing inspiration to share with you over on the Craft Stamper blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x
 

5 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous inked 'sea' really shows off the heat embossed jellyfish, Sarah, and the fish look wonderful in the gold and bronze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love how you used the embossing powders - amazing 😁. Happy weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sarah, Congrats on DT spot! I love your underwater scene:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! First of all Congratulations for you first DT post ! And what a post ! Your card is so beautiful, it deserves to be framed ! As you already may know, I'm a huge fan of blue and everything about see so for me this card is all what I love ! The school of fish is magnificent in gold and those jellyfish are gorgeous ! Superbe !
    I also take the opportunity to thank you for your beautiful end-of-year card that I received only today! The weather has been really bad between England and France the past few weeks ;-)) .....
    Have a fabulous week ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Sarah, congrats on your first DT post for Craft stamper... and yes the new Visible Image release is absolutely awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete