Sunday 28 January 2018

Indian Flower Stencil

Hello!

I got my Indian Flower stencil out to play along with a few challenges today.


I white embossed the stencil on to a panel of grey cardstock and then white embossed it on to a tag.  I sprayed the tag with Distress Sprays in Blueprint Sketch and Dusty Concord.  I added a sentiment from Concord and 9th on a mini tag and added that to the large tag, tying some thread through them both.  A few pearl dots complete the design.

I shall link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where the theme is Tag It and at the Wednesday Challenge where we are layering up.  This card has 5 layers if you count the card base!

You can buy this fab stencil in my Folksy shop :)

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a great week,

Sarah x



2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you ever thought up this design but it marvelous, Sarah. That blue/purple tag really pops behind the white and I counted twice thinking the center of the stencil was another layer. Tying the two tags together was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Great layering. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete