Tuesday 2 January 2018

More Hugs and Kisses

Hello!

I absolutely love the December release by Uniko....the hearts background stamp and bold hugs sentiment have quickly become go to sets for me :)  I have made this quick card for the January CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers where the theme is Friendship:



I stamped the hearts in a range of Altenew pink inks to create an ombre look.  A very simple design!

I will also link up for a final time at Simon Wednesday's Challenge which is Anything Goes.

I have lots more to share over the next few days.....I just haven't taken the photos yet :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

   

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your hearts, hugs and kisses card, Sarah! Makes me feel all warm inside! So thrilled you've joined us with this gem - and THANK YOU for your sweet comment over at my place! Hugs coming your way!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect card for a friend. Love the stamped background especially with the ombre look. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Card, love how you’ve used the tumbling hearts stamp. Thanks for playing at the HLS CAS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete