Wednesday 31 January 2018

Deep Sea Valentine

Hello!

I have had a piece of cardstock on my desk for the past few weeks which had been used to mop up aqua markers (yes, my desk is that untidy!) and finally decided to put it to good use :)  I die cut a heart from the watercoloured card and paired it with a sweet whale from Avery Elle that I coloured in using grey aqua markers.




I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes and at Addicted to Stamps which is asking us to Make Your Mark.  I will also link up at CASology for a second time where the cue card is Swoon.  Finally I will join in at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge where Anything Goes with the optional twist of Love :)

Thank you, as always, for stopping by.  I hope you are having a good week :)

Sarah x



11 comments:

  1. Adorable, Sarah! Love the sweet blush on the cheek of your whale. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful. Love that sweet whale and your beautiful, watery background. Those little red hearts add such a wonderful pop of contrasting color. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the watercolored heart and the out-of-the-box layout. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous clean design and I love your cute whale.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love panels like your background, Sarah. They are always so varied and interesting. The whale is beautifully colored and realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vibrant blue for the sea, and the how the red hearts pop. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the colors in the heart! So pretty! Great design!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What an amazing idea! The heart looks gorgeous. And the whale is colored beautifully. Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect underwater BG. Love that it was a wipe up scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Your heart is a real sea depth! Amazing and beautiful.
    Thank you for joining our fun at Happy Little Watercolor Stampers.
    Regards,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet little image - thanks for joining our February Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

    ReplyDelete