Monday 3 November 2014

Lots of Glitter

Hello,

Monday is back to work so I have decided to brighten up my day with lots of glitter :)


 

I used clear embossing paste on my favourite Simon Says Stamp diagonal stencil and covered with gold glitter.  Love the bling and texture!  I embossed the ornaments form SSS in gold and silver and combined with a PTI sentiment.  This has more bling than I would usually use but that's ok for Christmas, right?! 

I will link up with the fifth challenge at the SSS Flickr Group to use embossing and with Virginia's View Challenge to feature metal elements - I think there is plenty of gold on here!  Finally I will link up with Less is More's challenge to use non traditional Christmas colours for a second time - this card definitely doesn't have any red or green on it.  So sorry that the last card I linked up had red on it....I had thought that red and green were banned not red or green - doh :)


 
 
I made a second card on the same theme with the SSS ornaments die cut from my glittery background.  I clear embossed through the SSS stencil on the black base to add a bit more interest.
 
I hope you like my black and gold Christmas cards.
 
See you again soon :)
 
Sarah x

13 comments:

  1. Gloriously glittery and gorgeous, Sarah ... so wonderfully festive! Anita :)

    So pleased google finally allowed access ... great to see you back at my place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and a lot of glitter in a beautiful way! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow....I adore the designs that you did, but particularly, I am loving the gold glitter with the stencil! Totally gorgeous, Sarah! As always, it's a delight to see your lovely work! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you brightened up our days, too with your fabulous and sparkly cards! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Sarah - loving the ornaments on that first one as I think I've seen Jennifer Maguire use them on one of her videos recently too. Another one for the wishlist! Great non-traditional colours
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gold and silver embossing, Sarah! Beautiful designs on both cards too! Thank you for playing in the Simon Says Stamp Flickr challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the glitter and bling, Sarah. Perfect for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are really stunning, Sarah! I love how you played with your diagonal stripe stencil and your ornaments are fabulous with all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I love this card! Actually both cards are great. A wonderful take on the challenge, and so festive for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Sarah, I imagine most of us are up to our knees in glitter these days, reminds me of my days teaching in the run up to Christmas... the cleaners were never very pleased with the sight of my classroom at the end of each day!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. The gold and silver ornaments look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas bling Sarah and just gorgeous cards!
    Sorry to be so late commenting this week, thanks so much for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete