Tuesday 25 November 2014

Radio Waves

Hello!

I hope your week has got off to a good start :) Just a couple of quick cards from me....

First up is another card using my new Create A Smile stamps - I love the quirky, retro radios in this set:



I used a fab Memory Box stencil to create the radio waves and coloured in my radio with Chameleon Pens (and a bit of Wink of Stella!).

I will link up with Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge where the theme is thanks/thanksgiving.

Back to festive cards - here is a card I made using some Uniko stamps and a stags head die from WPlus9:

 
I stamped the Merry sentiment from All Occasion Sentiments #4 in white ink on black card for a chalkboard effect in the background and the green garland is from Peace on Earth.  I sponged some Antique Linen around the edge of a stitched rectangle die.  I really like how you can see the woven effect of the paper that I have used for the stag die.  I will join this up at Uniko Studio's Anything Goes Challenge.
 
Thanks, as always, for stopping by :)
 
See you again soon,
 
Sarah x
 
 

9 comments:

  1. How fabulous-both of them, Sarah! I love the new CAS stamps ....that retro radio is so cute! GREAT job on the Christmas card, too! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thanks/Thanksgiving” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are fabulous! Have the radio waves stencil in my NBUS stack - thanks for giving me an idea on how to use it! It's adorable with that cute radio! Love the blackboard background on the second one - something I still haven't tried out! Love the looks of it and should do it soon before the trend disappears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards but do love the fabulous radio card with its radio waves.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very cool radio card-you are so good at using stencil's. And stunning Xmas card-great to see the Uniko stamps

    Thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo of the stencil with the retro radio - just love it! and both of your cards are so beautifully CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two more great cards, Sarah. I love the wave embossing on the first one, and on the second? Love the chalkboard you created and the stitched panel and the inking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards, Sarah! I love the radio waves background with your retro radio on the first one...so cool! I also love the stag with your chalkboard background on the 2nd card! You have been a busy girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fab cards, Sarah ... the texture on the stag is positively touchable ... and I love the radio with the waves! That stencil is so on my wish list! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two CAS perfection cards, love how you've used the merry & bright on the card base. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete