Saturday 15 November 2014

Scandi Tags

Hello!

I hope you are having a great Saturday.  I managed to take a quick break out from football and ironing to make these scandi inspired tags for Challenge One in the Pajama Party over at Waltzingmouse Stamps.  I am in love with the beautiful woodgrain stamp at the moment:


 

I used my WMS stitched tag dies, Nordic Winter, Woodgrain and Santa's Coming to Town. 

I am loving the rustic/scandi look for Christmas this year....

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags, love this combination of stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rustic tags! How you added a little one on top of the big one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tags! Love the Nordic vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've layered your tags Sarah! the woodgrain looks gorgeous on this with the red and white. So glad you came to the WMS PJ party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white and red are beautiful on that woodgrain stamp! That´s a combination I really like... The pattern in red reminds me of some X-masdecoration my grandmother had; lovely! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous, Sarah ... the red and white is so lovely with the woodgrain ... delicious! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - these are so Beautiful! LOVE your design - and the Scandinavian touch too of course (-; !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful pair of tags, Sarah! I love the Nordic pattern and how perfect it is with the woodgrain pattern! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Sarah, these are just perfect - I love that they are a sort of reverse of each other, makes a great set! Thank you so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful mix of stamps Sarah, the wood grain goes beautifully with the nordic!

    ReplyDelete