Sunday 30 November 2014

Sweet Things

Hello!

I hope you have been having a good weekend!  We have got a bit of Christmas online shopping done and the Christmas cake is in the oven as I type so that is something.  I'm not feeling festive yet, but we are going to the German market in Leeds tonight so that might do the trick :)

On a non-Christmassy theme, I made a card to play along at CASology where the cue card is 'eat'.  As I don't have any edible themed festive stamps I used a sweet cupcake stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamps and a 'bake off' style colour scheme:

 
The pinks and blues are a nice change from the recent Christmas colour combos that I have been using.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I used my Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies which have to be amongst my top crafty purchases of 2014!!  I will also link up a second time at Less is More's celebration challenge - reaching a milestone of 200 challenges is definitely a good reason to bring on the cake!  I will also join up at Simon Says Wednesday's Anything Goes Challenge - why not?!
 
I have also been playing some more with the adorable Create A Smile stamps and made two tags with cute characters from the Cool Buddies set:
 


 
I will link these cuties up at Addicted to CAS where the theme is dots and at The Card Concept where the challenge includes tags and snowmen.  The patterned paper is from Pink Petticoat - I was inspired to use it after I saw a great card from Sarah at Sazzle Dazzle for Less is More and the sentiments are from Penny Black.
 
That's all from me - thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate all of your comments and visits :)
 
Bye for now,
 
Sarah x
 
  

21 comments:

  1. How cute Sarah! Love the colours too and the CAS design! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post with such cute creations Sarah! love the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sarah, your tags are super duper cute. LOVE them! So CAS and adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy card Sarah and I love those tags!
    Thanks so much for joining our 200th Challenge at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card Sarah and loving the sentiment on that.
    Fantastic tags too and right back at you - you've now re-inspired me to make some tags with that paper.
    It makes fabulous snow and readily available in a variety of colours at the touch of a button ... or 2!
    Thanks so much for joining our special 200th challenge this week and for your continued support.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been so busy Sarah! Your cupcake card is adorable and oh-so perfect for the cue card this week! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet!!! LOVE those dotty tags Sarah! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another super card Sarah, and oooh cakes, can't think of anything better to eat lol....esp. on a fast day which I am on today grrr ;) Viv xx
    Guest LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuteness !! Love those cupcakes and tags

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, I love your cupcake card, and those tags are just the cutest! (I might just have to CASE them!) Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great bunch of cards/ tags. I love those little critters.
    It looks as though you forgot to link to LIM this time!
    However thanks so much for joining in on our celebratory week!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really charming cupcake card, and I LOVE your tags, Sarah! Beautiful coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cupcakes, Sarah, and those tags are so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my your tags are fabulous, love those little cuties! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!! Sooooo adorable snowman tags. I LOVE them both very much. Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely TOO CUTE tags!! Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These tags are adorable! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Squeal Sarah your tags are too too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  19. two really cute tags- I like the dp you used for the snowy bg- thanks for joining in with us at the Card Concept tag challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your win at The Card Concept, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay, Sarah!! You are winning all over the place and rightly so! Congratulations on the Top Three from ATCAS!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete