Thursday 13 November 2014

Time Out Reminder

Hello!

Another week has flown by and we are half way through Time Out Challenge #18.  It is a lovely photo inspiration:


 

Here is my reminder card:


 

I have stayed with the rustic elements of the inspiration photo using some of my Waltzingmouse Stamps.  I have stamped the woodgrain background on kraft to reflect the pallet table and used the wonderful pine cones stamp.  The lovely sentiment is gold embossed.

I will also enter this card in Virginia's View Challenge to use metallic elements and also in the Anything Goes challenge at Addicted to Stamps.

Pop over to Time Out and check out the rest of the DT cards - they have lots of inspiration to share.  There is a week left in the challenge so I hope you will take time out to play along with us :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Sarah x

14 comments:

  1. Gosh, I has forgotten to try the woodgrain stamp that one of your cards reminded me of before!! Great design and wonderful font on the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the woodgrain Sarah. Beautiful, rustic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woodgrain looks great behind the beautiful stamped panel! Congrats on being the octoberwinner at LIM! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think a card can get any closer to representing a photo inspiration, Sarah! This is spectacular! And so are you in the eyes of the Less Is More Challenge and all your friends and fans!! Congratulations, my friend, for the well-deserved recognition as October LIM winner!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so natural and organic looking - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is a treat! I love the background, but I love even more the pine cones, the colors are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The woodgrain background shows off the pinecones perfectly. I have a couple of pinecone stamps but I love this one. Those cones settle so nicely among the pine branches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the background stamping and beautiful pinecones :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talk about a perfect inspiration card for the challenge! All that gorgeous woodgrain and those pinecones, it looks like it fell out of the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely lovely. I really like the warm, rustic feeling of your card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just such a fabulous take on the inspiration, Sarah ... you've combined rustic and elegant so beautifully, it's lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stylish, Sarah. I really love all elements in this, the stamps, the layout, the bg... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeoualy rustic! Love the country cabin feel to this - fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous card, Sarah! Your CAS design is so pretty for these branches and pine cones and I love the woodgrain background! I love the elegant sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete