Friday 9 February 2018

Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge

Hello!

I am popping in with a project for the February Take It, Make It challenge at Craft Stamper.  I used one of Trish Latimer's fabulous WordGirl stamps - available in her Etsy shop and one of my mdf art boards which are for sale in my Folksy shop.





I primed the mdf with white gesso and then applied some dylusions paints with a brayer before layering up with my mandala stencil and some stencilled stars.  I knocked the colour back a bit with some white paint and then stamped some Stamploration stamps in archival black to add grungy elements.  The stream of stars is from Uniko.  I stamped the girl on some watercolour card that I had coloured with Pixie Powders and then added further colour with watercolour pencils and highlights with a white paint pen.

I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Love your board Sarah! Great mandala stencil and fab inspiration. Thanks. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful make! The background you created with the paints and stencils is amazing and I love the stamp you used for your magical fairy - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete