Sunday 25 February 2018

Introducing Seeing Stars and Chrysanthemum Stencils

Hello,

I have been looking forward to sharing these two fab new Uniko stencils with you - I had lots of fun playing with them!  They will be available as part of the new release on Wednesday 28 February.

Firstly here are a few of the cards that I made with Seeing Stars:


I used Imagination Crafts sparkle paste through the stencil to create a variegated effect and popped a Birthday sentiment over the top.


On this card I used the frame left from the die cut panel on the first card and added a few of my mdf stars .  The sentiment is from Uniko's birthday sentiment set again - it so versatile :)


This background is created using a gelli plate - it is a second or third pull so the stars are quite soft.  I added some further stars using distress oxides and inked around the edge of the panel.  The sentiment and string of stars are from the Reach for the Stars stamp set.

I will link this gelli print card up at Simon's Monday Challenge where the task is to grunge it up.

Here are a couple of cards that I made with the chrysanthemum:


I used some Tonic Nuvo embellishment mousse through the beautiful stencil.  It is a large floral image and creates a great focal point.  The sentiment from Birthday sentiments is embossed in gold.



Finally, I used pixie powders and colour bursts on a piece of watercolour card to create the background before using white embossing paste with the stencil over the top.  I spattered gold and black paint over the top.  The sentiment is from the Pure Florals Daffodil set.

I shall link this card up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge to create your own background.

I hope you are still with me after all of these pictures!  I found it hard to put these stencils down :)

The rest of the DT have fab ideas to share with you over on the Uniko blog and there are more introducing posts to share over the next few days before the release blog hop on Wednesday.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x


17 comments:

  1. Two fab stencils Sarah and you've showcased them brilliantly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I knew your cards would be inspirational and of course they are! Loving your star stencil techniques and the last chrysanthemum colours are just spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a fantastic showcase of the stencils. I particularly like the gorgeous chrysanthemum cards - they are both stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last card with the giant mum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fabulous collection of cards. You've shown just how much variety you can get from those two stencils xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These look amazing. Great colour combinations on the stars and I love the inky background on the chrysanthemum xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing set of cards and I love the stencilled backgrounds, they look fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Your star cards are absolutely stellar; such a diversity of techniques, all of which are wonderfully eye-catching. The chrysanthemum...oh my! Smitten with your showcases of this lovely bloom! Once again, an awe-inspiring array...
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing to say except these are jaw dropping wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I really don't know where to start Sarah! You've rocked the stencils in for today's introductions. So much shimmer, shine and bold colours with the stars and then oozing class and ingenuity with the chrysanthemum examples. Just brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. I like the sparkle paste on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! Awesome stencils! Love the stars and the gorgeous Chrysanthemum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mind must have been spinning, Sarah. You've created so many wonderful cards with the stencils. My favorite has to be the Mum with embossing paste over color bursts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I will call you the Queen of the stencils now ! What a stunning showcase not only of the stencils but on the different techniques ! I love them all but in particular the first and last card. You totally rock ! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the striking colors of your last card, Sarah! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make Your Own Background” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards - love the textures, colors and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of fab ideas and inspiration with yummy different medias! I may have to do a spot of online shopping ... x

    ReplyDelete