Saturday 3 February 2018

Less Is More #364

Hello!

I am so excited to be playing along with my teamies at Less is More as we celebrate our 7th Birthday!  Sarah and the team do such an amazing job bringing us fun challenges and inspiration - I really appreciate all of the work they do behind the scenes :)  Thank you x

This birthday challenge is a theme that I am sure loads of you will love....




I used one of my new stencils - heartbeat headphones - on this design.




I masked off a panel on the card front and inked through the headphone stencil with dark grey ink and using red ink for the heartbeat.  The headphones are clear embossed to give them a glossy sheen.  I added some stamploration stamps to create a grungy feel and a die cut heart.  The sentiment is from Uniko.


On my second card I have black embossed the headphones and used blue ink on the heart beat.  I added some Uniko stars in the background and a sentiment from Mama Elephant.  They are both one layer cards!

I shall link this card up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.

I hope you like my headphone stencil which is now available for sale in my Folksy store.  Do head over and check out my small (but growing) range of stencils :)




Thank you to Sarah and the team for letting me come back as a GD for this special birthday month.  I look forward to seeing what you create.

Sarah x


14 comments:

  1. Your stencils really are spectacular Sarah and I'm thrilled that you've found this niche. Love both of these examples and teamed with the additional stamps from STAMPlorations and Uniko it makes the stencilled image POP! Thanks for being an awesome Guest Designer for this challenge - you ROCK! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the clean and graphic look of your LIM makes and adore the one they featured this morning

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! Your rock with your stencils Sarah ! Another gorgeous one and you showcase them beautifully on these two cards ! BTW, I also love the new look of your blog, very CAS too ! So great to have you as our Guest Designer, you always make very inspirational cards ! Thanks a lot ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and creative stenciled musical CAS designs, Sarah. How cool that you are designing and making your own stencil. TFS Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant stencil, Sarah! I love the effect, and you've created such awesome designs with it. That first card with the grungy effect is especially fabulous, just my cup of tea :) <3 Have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening.
    Japan is 11 afternoon on 4th,
    Thank you for a wonderful newsletter. Always waiting forward to.
    The snow festival of Hokkaido Sapporo is held.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are both fabulous Sarah. That's a great stencil and your backgrounds are so arty. It is great to have you back as our guest designer this week. What a clever lady you are with all those amazing stencils and mdf embellies - all totally gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unique and artsy, Sarah. I'm loving the red and black(gray) one because those are my colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to have you back! Love your design and your stencils are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun cards! Such great designs!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool stencil, Sarah. Very appropriate for this challenge. Both your OLCs are beautiful. So nice to have you back. Thank you for GD this month and also for your generous prize contribution.
    Hugs, Trina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great having you back with us, Sarah. And two great cards for our birthday theme challenge too. I love that your little stencil line is growing, such great designs.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab cards, love your headphones!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool new stencil, perfect for masculine cards or cards for teens! I love the grungy feel of your cards and the stamps you used are wonderful. I think the first card is my favorite-that red heart in the middle of the headphones adds just so much wow-factor to the card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete