Sunday 25 February 2018

Prickly Hugs!

Hello,

I just wanted to pop in with a quick post for a card that I have made to play along with AAA Cards where the current challenge is to only use die cuts.  This is what I came up with:



I used a sweet cactus die from Sizzix and combined it with a photo frame die and sentiment from Cutplorations.  The background in the photo is a piece of patterned paper.  There is no stamping on this card and I like the crisp finished design.  



I shall also link up for a second time in the February Anything Goes with Dies Challenge over at Happy Little Stamper.

That's all from me.  I shall be back tomorrow with some more fab products from Uniko's new release :)

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Prickly hugs for sure, Sarah, but oh so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, fabulous card, Sarah! Great design - beautifully CAS and I love how you've used that cactus die! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! You’re so clever and inventive. Great combo of die cuts. Thanks for joining in with the current challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! love how you put everything together. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies challenge . Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete