Wednesday 14 February 2018

Mum's the Word

Hello!

I am just popping in today to share a card that I have made with the new Concord and 9th monogram stamps and dies.  When I saw them, I thought they would be perfect for a Mother's Day card....




I stamped the monogram in navy ink by Hero Arts - I was very glad of the stamp platform as it took a few impressions to get a solid coverage.  I die cut some of the flowers to echo the stamped flowers on the M.  It is a really simple card but I think the monogram gives it impact!

I shall link up at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where the challenge is to use a die cut.  I shall also link up at Happy Little Stampers February die challenge where anything goes.  I would also like to play along at Addicted to Stamps where the theme is CAS.

I hope you like it!  

Sarah x



7 comments:

  1. May dis Valentine bless uz wid da cupid of love & warmth of romance.
    Happy Valentines Day my dear!
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, Sarah. I'm not surprised it took a few stampings to get good coverage. I found the same was true of the Bloom Fill-Ins too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sara this is so very pretty in those soft colours. Such a fabulous layout. Thank goodness for all those stamp positioning tools. How did we survive without them! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM for our CAS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely pretty card, beautiful colours,
    thank you for your lovely comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty, I can understand why you had to have them Sarah.
    Thanks for sharing this graphic CAS card at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, love the stamps you used
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Monogram card! Love the design and layout! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete