Sunday 4 February 2018

More Valentines.....

Hello!

I seem to be addicted to hearts at the moment and have made a few more valentine cards this weekend :)  I don't know what I am going to do with them all.....

First up I used a fun stencil from Clarity Stamp.  I pressed versamark through the stencil and white embossed it before spraying the image with a number of inks to create a colourful background.  I die cut the card with a heart die and added a die cut sentiment from Stamplorations.



I will link this card up at AAA Cards where the theme is All You Need is Love and at Simon's Monday Challenge where we are using the resist technique.  I shall also enter at Happy Little Stampers February CAS challenge where we are featuring hearts.

Next, I have used the tree ring stamp from Concord and 9th on the card base and main panel.  I embossed my new stamps from Skull and Cross Buns.  Very simple!  



I will link up at Happy Little Stampers February Watercolour challenge where the optional twist is hearts and at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where Anything Goes.

Are you feeling all loved up this February?!

Sarah x




10 comments:

  1. Love your wood slice Valentine, Sarah - a great design for a guy! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! Wow! I love both cards, Sarah. Bold and courageous, I would say. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! I like how you’ve framed them and the heart is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards with us at our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! Hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a fun stencil Sarah, reminds me of love hearts. Perfect for the current challenge at AAA Cards. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both very cool. Love the colors on the first. And the lack of colors on the second ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you, Sarah. I have so many valentines and even had some left over from last year. I always send to the homebound of our church but this year my Circle made valentines for them, under my direction and using my supplies. That may be an option for your cards, or to a nursing home. These are lovely and would surely brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really so pretty! Anyone would LOVE to receive this gorgeous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous pair of cards Sarah and I love your variation on carving initials into a tree!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning cards Sarah .... I love the rainbow coloured heart, what a fab stencil! Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! The hearts bg is FAB with all the colors! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete