Sunday 4 February 2018

Rock and Roll Stencil

Hello,

I shared some cards yesterday using a new headphones stencil and have another one to share today which is a bit more grungy:




I embossed the headphones in black and then sprayed inks in blues and purples through my star stencil.  Some further spritzing gave added colour.  It was easy to wipe any inks off the embossed image.  The sentiment is from MFT.  I added an outline around the headphones with a white paint pen to help it pop.

With teenage birthdays coming up, I anticipate this stencil coming in handy!

I shall link up at Simon's Monday Challenge where the challenge is to use a resist technique and at Simon's Wednesday Challenge where anything goes.  I shall also play along at The Male Room where the theme is television - my boys seem to spend most of the day wearing their headphones playing games on the PlayStation and X Box!!

I hope you like this card and check out my stencils on Folksy :)

Sarah x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the background and the headphones in black are perfect! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love those headphones! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sarah! The colours are lovely & your stencil work looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card you made :-)) Great inspiration.
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant take on our challenge. I really like the grungy feel. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Inspired by Television challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete