Sunday 7 September 2014

A Blog Named Hero

Hello!

Have you had a good weekend?  I hope so!

I am over at ABNH today with some cards made using Hero Arts and Winnie and Walter stamps - yes, we are collaborating with W&W this month :)

I decided to try incorporating sentiment stamps in to the main design of the card rather than simply a finishing touch.  You will have to pop over to ABNH to see what I came up with.....

Here is a card that I made using the fab sentiment from W&W's The Big, The Bold and You set in the background:


The flower and the sentiment are from Hero Art's Hello Flowers set.  I have white embossed the flower twice on to Dear Lizzy patterned paper and cut out.  The pink 'splatters' are stamped from W&W's Big Bang Confetti set.  I was also playing with some new Avery Elle inks - Mint to Be and Orchid.

I will link up with the current challenge at Virginia's View where the challenge is to use patterned paper.  I have lots of it but rarely use it so this is a great challenge to get me started :)

Please head over to A Blog Named Hero to see what else I have been up to and take the opportunity to play along in our current challenge - Spell It Out For Me:




There's a voucher up for grabs to our favourite store!



I look forward to seeing you over there :)

Bye for now,

3 comments:

  1. This is a good idea and the colour combo is gorgeous. I like the added splashes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely Christmas card, Sarah! I love the softness of the mint ink for your background, and that you stamped your flower on patterned paper! I also love the cards you posted at ABNH! You have really inspired me to look at my stamps in a different way...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the bloom pops!
    Thanks for joining us at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete