Thursday 18 September 2014

Time Out Reminder

Hello!

I hope your week is going well :)  Just a quick post from me with a card to remind you that we are halfway through the current photo inspiration challenge at Time Out:


I am still feeling inspired by the lovely natural textures and colours in the photo and have used a woodgrain embossing folder on the die cut circle and used the Hero Arts woodgrain background on kraft as the bottom layer of the die cut butterfly from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment is from PTI too.

Here is the inspiration photo:


 

Head over to the Time Out blog to see more inspiration from the Design Team.

If you haven't already, I hope you take Time Out to play along with us :)

See you again soon,

Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. There is that gorgeous butterfly again and I really like the design of the wood grain inside the circle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is stunning Sarah!! I love the feel of nature of this card and the earthy colors are perfect. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la...love the vellum butterfly against the woodgrain. Fabulous Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colour combination and the combination of textures that you chose - especially the wood grain embossed circle - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, all that lovely natural texture and dimension combined with the delicate vellum, Sarah ... so fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really loving your butterfly, Sarah! Using woodgrain embossing on Kraft was brilliant, and I love the dark chocolate inside the aperture! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete