Monday 15 September 2014

Double the Joy!

Hello!

I am popping in with a quick post about a special extra challenge over at Time Out in celebration of Beverley from Uniko Studio becoming the proud mum of twins!  

Bev is a member of the Time Out Challenge Design Team and will also be known to many of you as the owner of the fabulous Uniko Studio.  She designs gorgeous stamps and you can see her stunning CAS designs on her blog.  However, I am sure that she currently has her hands full with her two little boys and I hope that she is enjoying her new family :)

The theme of the challenge is Two of Something (it doesn't have to be a baby card) and there is a fab prize of a £20 voucher to Uniko Studio up for grabs.  You will be able to find this challenge running alongside Challenge #14 in the side bar at Time Out.  Head over and see what other members of the design team have made.



I had to use one of Uniko's new stamp sets - Sweet Baby to make this card.  I love these sweet onesies :)  I used my current favourite stencil from Simon Says Stamp in the background and a few glazed stars from Studio Calico to finish.

I really hope that you play along and celebrate the arrival of the twins :)

I will also link up with Simon Says Stamp's current Wednesday Challenge to make your own background.

Thanks for stopping by.  I will be back later today with another post for the new challenge over at A Blog Named Hero!

Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. There is that stencil I love...mist invest! The onsie are so cute and the little stars the perfect addition x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great baby card, Sarah! The stamps and colours are perfect and the stripy background works super well for a baby boy card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! How adorable are those little onesies...which the shining stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this, Sarah! The fading background is such a lovely design touch! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little onesies are so sweet, Sarah ... gorgeous against the soft stencilled background! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are very cute onesies and all the blue makes for a fabulous baby card, especially the faded out background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have too many onsie's (as Bev will find out I'm sure.....). This is so cute and love that you only used blue with the silver. Very gorgeous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I got so behind on your blog...This is such a darling baby card, Sarah! I love your stenciled background and the onesies are perfect for twin boys! So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete